Monday, April 25, 2011

I really can't think of a clever title ...

Why do we constantly push ourselves for more?
Why, oh why, can't we just be?

What is so wrong, with being wrong?
And why can't I wipe the smirk off my face when I am right?

Why do we get such vindication from bringing others down?
Why is it that doing a good deed seems so much harder than simply not?

Why can't I be like Jesus, loving others for who they are, not what they are?
Why, oh why, can't I see past the planks in my own eyes?

Why do I wish to be like that person, and that one, oh and don't forget her ... and her?
Why can't I be happy with just me?

Is it society that makes me be me?
Is it God that makes me be me?

Or is it free will that makes me be me?
Or is it simply me that makes me be me?

I think that perhaps I think to much, however
I think that all of the above matches with a regular human being.

Or is it all just simply Stephen Harper's fault?
Oh wait, sorry I forgot, I was trying to be all deep here, and then that thought stole into my brain ... or did he plant it there? After all he is an evil mastermind trying to take over the world, and we should all watch out because ol' Stepho over there on Parliament Hill is looking to screw Canadians.

Grow up people.
Stephen Harper is human, just like the rest of us.
(even if he is constantly smirking because he thinks he is right)
And just because I do not agree with what he is doing, does not mean that my new goal in life is to bash the man into the ground.
(Even though it will bring me a large sense of vindication)

And please, lets just face it. If Stephen Harper manages to grow a beard like Jesus', he has mad, mad skills.

OK, I am tired. My thoughts are becoming no longer intelligent. Goodnight all.

No comments: