Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kyle

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis

To Kyle, one of the most incredible people I have ever met:
I know this person named Kyle. Kyle is an amazing human with incredible talents and insights. Although Kyle is rather afraid of flying headsets, I love him just the same. You see, the thing about Kyle is that he accepts you just as you are, with no judgement or predispositions. I wish more people were like Kyle. I wish more people would strive for perfection like he does. I wish more people had a heart and a soul like Kyle, it would make this world a far better place. I really wish that I could see the world through Kyle's eyes, perhaps I would have a clearer vision of myself and others. Perhaps if my heart was as open as his is I would be able to push past the stuff blocking my way and conquer my fears. Not that I wish to be you Kyle, but there are several things I envy and want for myself. Your crystal clear view of the world, your inner beauty, your ability to make people feel like the most special thing on earth. You see, I look not only at the outside, but at the inside, and in you Kyle there is something so wonderful, I just can't put my finger on it. So kudos to you, dearest friend, you make my heart lighter. I am sorry this took me so long to write. I promised you awhile ago that I would write something for you, but I never got around to it. I hope this suffices. 
Love Julia

© Julia Bethany

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Awwwww I know who you're talking about :) p.s. its deidre lol